After more than 30 years on the faculty of the Moritz College of Law of the Ohio State University, Greg focuses his practice today on complex litigation with a concentration on product liability and consumer-related class action. He taught Contracts, Sales Law, and Consumer Law throughout his academic career, as well as teaching the essentials of civil litigation, and has published extensively in the areas of commercial law and consumer law.
Greg co-chairs the Class Action Group at Isaac Wiles and has held leadership positions in prominent class action and other litigation. His recent experience includes:
- State of Ohio, ex re Marc Dann v. Citibank (South Dakota), N.A. Case No. 2:07-cv- 1149 (S.D. Ohio) (special counsel to the Attorney General with Elizabeth Cooke)
- State of Ohio, Attorney General of Ohio v. Discover Financial Servs., Inc., Case No. 08-CVH10-14100 (C.P. Franklin Co.)(special counsel to the Attorney General with Elizabeth Cooke)
- Chair, U.S. Federal Court Commission to Determine Compensation in Rockies Express Pipeline LLC v. 4.895 Acres of Land, More or Less, in Butler County Ohio, Case No. 2:08-cv-554 (S.D. Ohio)
- In re Porsche Cars North America, Inc., Plastic Coolant Tubes Product Liability Litigation, U.S. Dist. Court for the Southern District of Ohio, Case No. 2:11-md-2233. (co-lead counsel)
- Gascho v. Global Fitness Holdings, LLC, U.S. Dist. Court for the Southern District of Ohio, Case no. 2:11-cv-00436. (co-lead counsel)
- Johnson v. Ford Motor Co., U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia, Case No. 3:13-cv-06529 (Executive Committee)
- In re: American Honda Motor Co., Inc., CR-V Vibration Marketing and Sales Practices Litigation, Case No., 2:15-md-2661 (Liaison Counsel)
A graduate of the U.S. Army War College, Greg retired with the rank of Colonel in the Judge Advocate General’s Corps after 30 years of active and reserve service. He graduated first in his class from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law and received an LL.M. from Columbia University Law School.